Friday, November 11, 2011

ICP

I love it when teenagers swap jail stories.

"I don't consider it stealing if it's something you need. You know. Survival of the fittest!" Hard to argue with that I guess.

"I was so pissed because I was in jail when I was supposed to be at the tech n9ne show!" Ya I would be mad too. "And then there was that time when we were passing the joint at the ICP concert. The security guard was coming around so I passed it to the person next to me. Sucker got kicked out! Not my fault if you get caught."

These kids were getting drunk on the bus and people were complaining to the bus driver. He pulled the bus over and told them to keep their voices down about their stories of criminal behavior and to stop drinking on the bus.

"We're of age man!" Ya right.

They almost immediately began telling ridiculous stories again. Very loudly. "Man, I've been to jail like 20 times. One time was because I was drinking on the bus and the bus driver had the cops come!" HA.

Well more people complained to the current bus driver and he kicked them off. The girl, her "manly" girlfriend and their friend. "Whatever man, this is bull$hit! They flipped off the bus while we drove away."

Did I mention this was the same day the bus driver tried to deny a girl in a wheel chair? The bus was super full and a wheelchair takes up 3 seats. He was arguing with her that the bus was full and we were all paying riders. There wasn't room. She was begging him. "Just let me on the bus!" He would reply that another one is right behind this one. Then she started crying "JUST LET ME ON THE BUS!"

We were all exchanging awkward glances. The driver got up and asked us if we could make room for her. We all immediately shuffled around to clear the aisle and seats for her. When she came on the bus, the driver tried to ask her where she wanted to get off and she refused to acknowledge him. It was an all around awkward situation.

But, really, when I think about it, it was a typical day on the Sun Tran.

Oh and this post is dedicated to Shelly Elliott because I know how much she loves ICP.

No comments:

Post a Comment