Monday, January 10, 2011

My Boyfriend

Dear Diary,

Yep, there's a hottie on my bus. I saw him now and then last semester, more regularly now. He get's on at the U of A and carries a backpack so I figure he must be a student, ah dang too bad. And really he rides the bus, what's up with that, he has to be a student because don't normal people usually drive their own cars to their jobs?????

But now, I keep seeing him on the same route and school is still out for holiday break. So maybe he works on campus? Plus, I carry a backpack on the bus too...to blend in. Maybe we have that in common hehehe. He dresses well and never in pajamas, which would quickly indicate a student. Regardless, he's good lookin'.

Today, I was sitting down and he ended up standing right in front of me, facing me, holding the handle above my head. If you can picture that awkwardness...I was blushing most of the ride.

Maybe someday we'll make eye contact hehehehehe.

Yours Truly,
Tiffany


Fernando Says (Fernando is my iPod's name, because that's his name):
  
1. You by Radiohead


AND

2. None of Your Business by Salt n Pepa. hahahhaha. I'll spare you the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment